Duration : 3h
In a photography studio, accompanied by a professional photographer, learn the fascinating world of portrait photography. You will have the opportunity to learn different lighting techniques and work with sophisticated equipment.
Three studios with models will be available for you. A unique experience reserved for a select group of 6 persons!
Day’s schedule :
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., shooting in studio
- 12 p.m. to 1 p.m., lunch
- 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., post processing with Lightroom and viewing images
Workshop content :
- Technical explanation of the three studios previously installed
- Technical explanation of your camera and settings (white balance, aperture, ISO, which lenses to use etc.)
- Practical aspects of portrait photography (communication with the model, how to make them comfortable and at ease)
- Attain the desired photo
- How to process and retouch the images in Lightroom
- View the images
Pre-requisite : Owning a DSRL camera. Having a good comprehension of his camera. Having knowledge of ISO, aperture, and shutter speed. Idealy, having a laptop with Lightroom 6 or CC installed. (3 computers are available otherwise). Basic in Lightroom.
An e-mail giving you instructions will be forwarded to you a few days before the workshop.
This workshop is for all beginner and intermediate photographers.
Once registered, this course cannot be refunded. Photo Laplante reserves the right to cancel or hand over a course, workshop or outings without notice, in which case registered persons will be notified and reimbursed.
No course on the schedule soon. However, you can make an arrangement with the teacher by clicking here.
You have an external flash and you don’t know how to use it? You are often disappointed with the results and have no idea what to do to fix it? This workshop is for you!
Understanding Light Part 2
This training will help you perfect the techniques that you have learned in "Understanding Light Part 1".