Start-up and Business Development for Photographers
Duration : 48h
Free training – Start-up and Business Development for Photographers
In FRENCH ONLY
Do you want to start a business or expand your existing business?
Our trainers PASCALE BRETON and AURORE CHOLLET will help you realize your project
PASCALE BRETON, President of Carte-en-image, professional photographer, trainer, who makes a multitude of photos in several areas. Specialist in digitization, printing and reproduction.
AURORE CHOLLET, President of Aurore C. professional photographer, trainer and lecturer who makes a multitude of photos in several areas: Culinary, commercial, advertising, portrait and web illustration.
You will learn :
- How to introduce yourself as an entrepreneur
- What are the product and service choices
- With which resources to work
- What team and what equipment to choose
- How to locate and position yourself in the market
THE SPECIALIZED SPEAKERS will answer your questions to guide you on:
- The legal aspects, laws and regulations,
- Marketing, website and social media
- The layout of your premises
- The work in a photo studio
- The insurance
- Accounting and taxation to better manage your finances
- Search for fundings or grants
16 WEEKS to work on your project with specialists, including:
- Large sessions at PHOTO LAPLANTE
- Other coaching sessions online
- Visual aids and documents online on the internet, according to your own time management
FREE TRAINING that gives you:
- A certificate of professional specialization (ASP) from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- A deduction for taxes of about $ 2000, in the form of statement 8, even if the training is free
- 22 credits from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEES)
- This training is also eligible for loans and grants from (MEES)
TRAINING SITE :
- Individual format: Online from anywhere in Quebec
- Format group: In room at PHOTO LAPLANTE
DATE OF TRAINING:
- 16 consecutive Saturdays from 13h to 16h00
- Starting Saturday, March 2nd, 2019
To register before FEBUARY 20, 2019, places are limited please contact:
No course on the schedule soon. However, you can make an arrangement with the teacher by clicking here.
Understanding Light Part 2
This training will help you perfect the techniques that you have learned in "Understanding Light Part 1".
In a photography studio, accompanied by a professional photographer, learn the fascinating world of portrait photography.
Conference: "Photographing nature in Cuba" by Daniel Fortin
We're proud to offer this conference with Daniel Fortin.