Start-up and Business Development for Photographers
Duration : 48h
Free training – Start-up and Business Development for Photographers
In FRENCH ONLY
Do you want to start a business or expand your existing business?
Our trainers PASCALE BRETON and AURORE CHOLLET will help you realize your project
PASCALE BRETON, President of Carte-en-image, professional photographer, trainer, who makes a multitude of photos in several areas. Specialist in digitization, printing and reproduction.
AURORE CHOLLET, President of Aurore C. professional photographer, trainer and lecturer who makes a multitude of photos in several areas: Culinary, commercial, advertising, portrait and web illustration.
You will learn :
- How to introduce yourself as an entrepreneur
- What are the product and service choices
- With which resources to work
- What team and what equipment to choose
- How to locate and position yourself in the market
THE SPECIALIZED SPEAKERS will answer your questions to guide you on:
- The legal aspects, laws and regulations,
- Marketing, website and social media
- The layout of your premises
- The work in a photo studio
- The insurance
- Accounting and taxation to better manage your finances
- Search for fundings or grants
16 WEEKS to work on your project with specialists, including:
- Large sessions at PHOTO LAPLANTE
- Other coaching sessions online
- Visual aids and documents online on the internet, according to your own time management
FREE TRAINING that gives you:
- A certificate of professional specialization (ASP) from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- A deduction for taxes of about $ 2000, in the form of statement 8, even if the training is free
- 22 credits from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEES)
- This training is also eligible for loans and grants from (MEES)
TRAINING SITE :
- Individual format: Online from anywhere in Quebec
- Format group: In room at PHOTO LAPLANTE
DATE OF TRAINING:
- 16 consecutive Saturdays from 13h to 16h00
- Starting Saturday, febuary 29nd 2020
To register before FEBUARY 20, 2020, places are limited please contact:
No course on the schedule soon. However, you can make an arrangement with the teacher by clicking here.
Understanding Light Part 1
A must for fans of photography who wish to upgrade their experience and refine their images.
Introduction to Photography
Did you just buy your new camera? This course will allow you to learn the basics of taking pictures.
Contemplative minimalist photo with Michel Proulx
Are you thinking of becoming someone creative? Too late... you already are!