Start-up and Business Development for Photographers
new online courses
Free training – Start-up and Business Development for Photographers
In FRENCH ONLY
Do you want to start a business or expand your existing business?
Our trainers PASCALE BRETON and AURORE CHOLLET will help you realize your project
PASCALE BRETON, President of Carte-en-image, professional photographer, trainer, who makes a multitude of photos in several areas. Specialist in digitization, printing and reproduction.
AURORE CHOLLET, President of Aurore C. professional photographer, trainer and lecturer who makes a multitude of photos in several areas: Culinary, commercial, advertising, portrait and web illustration.
You will learn :
- How to introduce yourself as an entrepreneur
- What are the product and service choices
- With which resources to work
- What team and what equipment to choose
- How to locate and position yourself in the market
THE SPECIALIZED SPEAKERS will answer your questions to guide you on:
- The legal aspects, laws and regulations,
- Marketing, website and social media
- The layout of your premises
- The work in a photo studio
- The insurance
- Accounting and taxation to better manage your finances
- Search for fundings or grants
16 WEEKS to work on your project with specialists, including:
- Other coaching sessions online
- Visual aids and documents online on the internet, according to your own time management
FREE TRAINING that gives you:
- A certificate of professional specialization (ASP) from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education
- 22 credits from the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MEES)
- This training is also eligible for loans and grants from (MEES)
TRAINING SITE :
Individual format: Online from anywhere in Quebec
DATE OF TRAINING:
Saturdays from 1h00 to 4h00 pm
or wednesdays from 6h30 to 9h30 pm
To register before ocotober 20, 2020, places are limited please contact:
No course on the schedule soon. However, you can make an arrangement with the teacher by clicking here.
Understanding Light Part 1
A must for fans of photography who wish to upgrade their experience and refine their images.
In the way of the grand masters of portraiture, self-portraits and characters with Michel Proulx
Developing your creativity and technique by imitating the greatest portraitists!
Private online training
You would like to look at your images with a professional photographer and see what you can do to improve them?